Service Manager - King Honda
Service Manager – King Honda
If you are driven to help people, passionate about customer service, and ready to lead a successful service team, then this opportunity is for you. We’re searching for an automotive service manager who is motivated to excel and serious about a true career in this highly competitive industry. As service manager, our customers, and your team, will look to you for guidance, leadership and expertise.
- Conduct daily one-on-one client status meetings with each ASM to identify potential service issues
- Monitor automotive repair/maintenance to prevent operational delays
- Work with service director to set departmental objectives
- Recruit, interview and train service staff
- Maintain daily sales and production records as prescribed by upper management
- Review and evaluate service sales performance
- Staff technical teams relative to production requirements
- Remain current on new products and changes to existing products
- Maintain department finances within parameters established by upper management
- Assure proper repair-order flow/maximize productivity
- Monitor/control all warranty activity to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Adhere to dealership policy on client vehicle care and operation
- Administer payroll for service staff in cooperation with payroll department, securing approval from service director and general manager
- Enforce OSHA requirements, procedures and regulations
- Conduct performance evaluations
- Participate in operational planning
- Maintain the facility and equipment
- Conduct weekly department meetings/attend weekly manager meetings
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 2 to 4 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Plan
About Our Dealership
King Honda is a family owned and operated dealership in Auburn Alabama. We have been in business since 1977 and will soon be moving to our new 60,000 square foot facility!
We want to welcome you to our Employment Opportunities portal! If you're looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people and supporting our community.
We offer an excellent benefit package, and a great working environment. If you want to set yourself apart from the ordinary routine of the average job, while earning an above average salary, simply apply and click "submit". Thanks for considering us in your employment endeavors!