F&I Manager - King Honda
Finance and Insurance (F&I) Manager – King Honda
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced professional who is excited by automotive F&I and passionate about customer service. We are currently seeking an F&I manager to join our amazing team. We need a leader with a strong focus on compliance requirements and product knowledge, who can train bright new talent, clearly communicate product features and benefits, and who can confidently close the sale.
- Contract new business, sell and close deals
- Generate finance income on all sold customers
- Check/verify paperwork involved with cash, finance or loan transactions
- Contract or collect all money at closing
- Seek bank approval on financed and leased deals
- Maintain a working knowledge of leases, “balloons”, etc.
- Promote VSC, GAP and T&W sales
- Assist in acquiring approval from lenders
- Understand all programs and rate options offered by our lenders
- Solicit extended warranty sales (aftermarket)
- Handle all cancellations for extended warranties and credit life
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Plan
About Our Dealership
King Honda is a family owned and operated dealership in Auburn Alabama. We have been in business since 1977 and will soon be moving to our new 60,000 square foot facility!
We want to welcome you to our Employment Opportunities portal! If you're looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people and supporting our community.
We offer an excellent benefit package, and a great working environment. If you want to set yourself apart from the ordinary routine of the average job, while earning an above average salary, simply apply and click "submit". Thanks for considering us in your employment endeavors!