Sales Manager - King Honda
Posted On: November 05, 2019
King Honda has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Sales Manager who would be responsible for the dealerships sales objectives, goals, and overall customer satisfaction at the dealership. To accomplish this task, the manager must effectively manage the sales personnel; have a strong knowledge of the local market and a understanding of the sales departments financial data.
- Qualified candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in dealer management
- Passionate about customer retention and CSI in Sales
- Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits.
- Work with each salesperson & manager to work on specific goals and objectives that are set and established.
- Create a positive sales culture for the team & create a “team” atmosphere focusing on employee retention.
- Conduct Sales meetings.
- Maintain a balanced inventory in new and used sales.
- Work with the marketing department to create the best overall strategy that can help the dealership meets it goals in sales.
- Play an active role in the community
- Responsible, ethical and committed
- Previous sales success
- Drug screen, background check and clean driving record
- Performance driven with a need to succeed
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Plan
About Our Dealership
King Honda is a family owned and operated dealership in Auburn Alabama. We have been in business since 1977 and will soon be moving to our new 60,000 square foot facility!
We want to welcome you to our Employment Opportunities portal! If you're looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people and supporting our community.
We offer an excellent benefit package, and a great working environment. If you want to set yourself apart from the ordinary routine of the average job, while earning an above average salary, simply apply and click "submit". Thanks for considering us in your employment endeavors!